Welcome To The Manchester Club
Over 100 years of tradition.
- The Manchester Club has provided a level of excellence for men in and around the North Shore Community. Since 1905 the members of The Manchester Club meet every third Thursday of each month to socialize and discuss important issues pertaining to their beloved community. From raising money for important local charities and funds The Manchester Club has established itself as one of the areas premier men's clubs.
The Presidents Office
The Club opened its 106th year with its Annual Meeting and Election of Officers this past January accompanied by an outstanding Baked Haddock Dinner prepared by John Herrick Jr. and John Hannah. Secretary McCoy and Treasurer Scott each presented their Annual Report which was accepted as read by the membership. The following slate of officers was presented and voted in by the members present:
The Club will continue to work on fundraising for its civic programs as well as providing interesting speakers for the monthly meetings. The 3rd Annual Golf Tournament is being planned and thoughts are being noted as the Club plans for its 110th Anniversary in 2015.
Seated, from left: Bill Scott, Ron Athanas, John Filias, Jeffrey Gilson, A.C. McCoy, David Towle
Standing from Left: Don Lombardi, Bob Ryan, Tim Brown, Stan Koch, Chuck Filias, Sean Daly
- President: John C. Filias
- Vice President: Ron Athanas
- Treasurer: Bill Scott
- Assist. Treasurer: Bob Ryan
- Secretary: A.C. McCoy
- Assist. Secretary: Dave Towle
- Directors: Jeffrey Gilson, Past President, Chairman of the Board
- Stan Koch
- Don Lombardi
- Tim Brown
- Chuck Filias
- Sean Daly
John C. Filias, President
President Filias presents outgoing President Jeff Gilson with a plaque and timepiece for his outstanding leadership during 2010.
- Thursday February 17th at 7:00 pm
- Dinner: Roast Beef Tenderloin by Tim Brown, Chuck Filias & Committee
- Speaker: Rich Davey, General Mgr. of the MBTA
3rd Annual Golf Tournament: September 2011;
Club membership pins are available for all members. If you do not have one, please contact Bill Scott at 978-526-4929 or see him at the next meeting.